[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Project Sponsorship RFC 83

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Oct 2 01:23:39 EDT 2009

My personal take would be that sponsors are someone that hits some
minimum value level (silver, gold, whatever) and anything else is a
donation.

Also wondering if we want to look at per-feature and in-kind sponsors
too at some point?

Does PayPal have apis for pulling lists of donors?

BTW, I will have the rc available by the end of the weekend; sorry for
the delay, had a hellish upgrade to get through at work that took all
my spare home time too...