[mapguide-internals] sudden problem with MapGuideJavaApi

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Thu Oct 8 08:53:52 EDT 2009

Problem was the PATH-variable added by beta setup:
C:\Programme\OSGeo\MapGuide21\Web\Php
A few days ago I moved the webtier dll's to PHP/ext...

But for me it is not clear why the jre is not able to find dependent dll's
of MapGuideJavaApi.dll even if the JVM-option
"-Djava.library.path=C:\Programme\OSGeo\MapGuide21\Web\Tomcat\bin" was set
for tomcat...

So maybe, also the tomcat/bin should be added to PATH too (if the Java/JSP
Api is installed)

Andreas