[mapguide-internals] RE: Vote: RFC 83 Project Sponsorship

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Oct 8 12:15:15 EDT 2009

Hi Bob,

I wonder if we should schedule a regular IRC bug scrub/prioritization?  Only a subset of the PSC would be required to attend.  But all PSC members could attend to nominate their "hot button" defects.  This would give us a forum to figure out what defects to concentrate on.

For sponsor nomination, could we ask sponsors to either record the defect as a ticket or add themselves to the Cc: field of an existing defect?  This will be more manageable assuming it possible to search Trac ticket fields for multiple user names.  If so, we could just get Trac to generate a list of sponsor defects.

This might work and I'm certainly open to other suggestions.