[mapguide-internals] The Pinned Connection

Leaf Li leaf.li at autodesk.com
Mon Oct 19 22:59:45 EDT 2009

Harris,

Badreddine's description is absolutely right. MapGuide server will keep track of the association between (session,fsdid,connection). What I mean is that two pinned connections aren't allowed to created in one session for the same feature source. If users pass a different feature source id when calling MgFeatureService::PinConnection(), feature service will create pinned connection for current session and this feature source.

Thanks,
Leaf Li