[mapguide-internals] The Pinned Connection

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Oct 20 01:27:58 EDT 2009

>From RFC it looks even if you are able to "pin" more connections for same
feature source, you don't know which connection is used in which
ExecuteSql...

I think if " void PinConnection(MgResourceIdentifier featureSourceId) = 0;"
would return connection then that id (or class) should be used in
ExectueSql.. functions.
Also on that connection it would be possible to execute Transaction commands
to address RFC78

Haris