[mapguide-internals] Project Sponsorship RFC 83 approved

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Wed Oct 21 06:08:30 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I have updated RFC 83 http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc83 with the "inline" voting comments made by Bob and Jason and have marked the RFC as approved.  I will touch base with Tyler and Frank on creating a donate/sponsor button specifically for MapGuide.

I will also mark RFC 58 Donate to Builds and superseded by RFC 83.

Do we need to create a sponsorship page on mapguide.osgeo.org with a link to it under the "Get Involved" section?  We could just cut and paste the Benefits and Process sections out of the RFC as a starting point.  It doesn't look like I have edit rights for mapguide.osgeo.org.

I apologize for my tardiness - I've been sick for the last week with a cold which happily turned into the flu.