[mapguide-internals] Mapguide 2.1 on Linux

kernel_panic sudoaptgetinstalld00d3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:24:50 EDT 2009

Hi

I was wondering, is it any release date for  mapguide 2.1 on linux?

Im asking this because I have been having LOTS of problems trying to install
it, FDO simply wont compile unless I use cmake, and that of course forces me
to use mapguide trunk (because Im using FDO from trunk), however, the
build_oem.sh script fails every single time I run it (trunk version) or when
I try the latest stable version (2.0.2) it fails to compile on the final
"make" stage when actually building mapguide (you can see the whole story
here: http://n2.nabble.com/FDO-Compile-error-libxalan-c-td3772060.html )

Some people have suggested me to use mapguide 2.1 beta, but for the last
weeks (since I've started with mapguide), I have only seen the
mapguideaptinstaller tarball available for download, but not the
mapguide2.0.1 tarball.

Thanks!