[mapguide-internals] Update on builds infrastructure

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sat Sep 19 17:39:06 EDT 2009

I can get it done, but it may be better if I helped setting up an easier way
of pushing the official beta builds in the VM environment :)
IMO, unless we decide to get RFC60 into 2.1 B2, it's going into trunk and
being deferred to 2.2, and this was the main reason I've been holding back.
 I am a bit worried about potential destabilization at this point, and my
preference would be to push RFC60 back.  This is a great addition, and I'd
use it myself, but I don't like the risk.

If UV wants to maintain a sandbox branch of 2.1 that contains the RFC60 work
to allow him to easily pull up fixes from the 2.1 stream for his client, as
well as a sandbox branch of trunk for official integration at 2.2, I'd be
happy with this approach.

Jason