[mapguide-internals] RE: Recent submissions by UV

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Sep 21 18:14:59 EDT 2009

Ok.  The accidental RFC 60 submission has been reverted.  Should we hold off on the build until Mike can update the fusion 2.0 branch?

I checked the svn:externals definition and branches/2.1/Oem/fusion is current pointing to fusion/branches/fusion-2.0 so a new build will automatically pick up the changes.