[mapguide-internals] RE: Recent submissions by UV

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Sep 22 11:44:33 EDT 2009

The last MapGuide build Jason posted to http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/ was on August 3rd.  I did a quick scan on the Fusion trunk code base and compared it to the Fusion tree installed by the build.  It looks as though http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/changeset/1887 dated July 28th was the last change present in the August 3rd posting.

Jason has done some testing on the build and the community has had access to the build with Fusion trunk for a month and a half.  Instead of trying to backport a set of fixes to Fusion 2.0, Jason has suggested we simply do a wholesale replace of Fusion 2.0 from Fusion trunk.  I agree with his approach as long as we use changeset 1887 for Fusion 2.0.

And a wholesale replace is much easier than backporting...