[mapguide-internals] Toggling layers on and off in a load tester application.

Carl Jokl carl.jokl at keynetix.com
Sat Sep 26 09:13:28 EDT 2009

Never mind. This weekend I had a flash of inspiration about what the problem
might be. It relates to the legend script page being loaded twice in
testing. Once it is loaded to parse the group and layer information from the
JavaScript into C# .Net objects for use in other parts of the testing but it
also was loaded again in a separate test which just tested that the various
frames of the viewer can be loaded. I suspect that the object ids for the
groups and layers must change each time the Legend script frame is loaded so
my tests would have been using old object ids for the layers and groups
which were no longer being used.