[mapguide-internals] Toggling layers on and off in a load tester application.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Sep 28 02:42:22 EDT 2009

I can see what you mean with the guids being passed, it appears that it
does work.
Not sure what I did wrong back then.

The behavior parameter is described in RFC38:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc38

The object id's (guids) change each time you generate a runtime map.
The runtime map is generated in mapframe.(aspx|php|jsp):

            MgMap map = new MgMap();
            MgResourceIdentifier resId = new
MgResourceIdentifier(mapDefinition);
            String mapName = resId.GetName();
            map.Create(resourceSrvc, resId, mapName);

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S