[mapguide-internals] Re: The future of MapGuide Maestro

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Apr 1 17:05:30 EDT 2010

I believe that the majority of Maestro works on Mono with some minor
glitches; Kenneth worked hard to ensure he wasn't using any windows-specific
functionality.  There are notes on how to install on Linux here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Downloads

Would be cool if this was in UbuntuGIS as well :)

Jason