[mapguide-internals] Re: MapGuide OSM Sample Project

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:33:55 EDT 2010

i think you missed the point, this is a dataset which can be attached to
a EC2 server and your ready to go, there's no download, loading
or anything else required

knowing how much we pay for the official spatial data sets down under,
90Gb of download fees is nothing!

There are also smaller datasets available in SHP format as well