[mapguide-internals] Re: Managed MGOS API issues

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Apr 14 04:43:48 EDT 2010

All,

To my slight surprise I found some well commented code where I create a
buffer - hope this helps:

  // If running on Autodesk Map then we must compile against/use the native
'GIS' API - otherwise get PINVOKE issues
  // MAP: Build with reference to \Program Files\Autodesk\Map 3D
2008\AcMapApiMgd.dll
  // CAD: Build with reference to \Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\bin\MapGuideDotNetApi.dll

 Regards,

  Crispin