[mapguide-internals] Avoiding unnecessary Tile Cache invalidation (Trac Ticket 1332)

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 28 11:37:15 EDT 2010

Yes, good points.

BTW, in a previous response, you said that "Pushing tile sets into a separate resource would ensure that only changes affecting the tile set would trigger a flush of the cache", but it's not quite that simple.  For example, if the user changes the legend label of a layer or theme, or the tooltip of a layer, these will signal a change to the resource but there is no reason to flush the cache.

Tom