[mapguide-internals] Oem patch for #1413 (VS Express compilation support)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 03:48:00 EST 2010

4 months ago I reopened this ticket with an extra patch that removes the
SQLiteGUI C# project from the Oem.sln file to workaround the lack of support
for heterogeneous VS solutions in the express edition compilers, and based
on my findings that this particular project is not required for a full
mapguide build with VS express.

Can any Autodesk developer confirm this particular project is not needed in
the solution file making my patch safe for submission?