[mapguide-internals] mapguide export to dxf/dwg

teymeny teymeny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:43:14 EST 2010

Hi, is there any way to export data into a dxf or a dwg format?
I have successfully created a SDF file with the features from the user's
current view ( the data comes from a variety of sources). But I need to take
that file and open (and edit it) with AutoCad.
Is there a tool that I can use for that?
The features are simple ones (points and linestrings).

Thanks for any direction.