[mapguide-internals] Some proposed corrections and extensions on php basic layout files

Kenneth Skovhede ks at geograf.dk
Sun Feb 28 08:09:53 EST 2010

For the changes to be included in the next release,
you should create a ticket and attach the files there.
This ensures that those who need to review it can find it.
It also adds the changes to the list of things to do before the next
release.

Usually you have to sign and submit a Contributor License Agreement form:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/developer.html

Depending on the source of the changes, you need either the individual
or corporate form.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S