[mapguide-internals] Re: Stylization FTW

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jan 6 23:26:16 EST 2010

I don't know if it's default behaviour, but it's what I initially
specified so that I could embed multiple links in the tooltips and
allow users to click on them. There are some downsides (maptips
getting in the way of navigation) but its generally OK.

I will be adding an "open in google earth" option to most of the
maptipped features.  After I get a couple other projects out of the
way... This one has been a looooooong time coming :)

Jason