[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 RC1 Release Readiness

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sat Jul 10 14:30:42 EDT 2010

Trevor, would it be possible for you to put up an interim latest build
of both x86 and x64 windows installers for some testing?

I can definitely see some of those tickets getting pushed
post-release.  Others are a bit troubling (SQL Server connectivity,
etc) and I'm going to see if I can reproduce.

First thing I'm going to do though is play with the benchmark data to
see if I can get some initial styling set up.

Jason