[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 RC1 Release Readiness

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 20:36:40 EDT 2010

out of bounds tile requests are rendered and persisted
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1308
needs discussion, but shouldn't be a blocker for 2.2 at all

Apache crashes under load
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1278
is a critical error and is needed for 2.2 IMHO

MapGuide unresponsive using GDAL provider (related to ticket #462)
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1196
is a long standing bug which Trevor is going to look at, but given the
amount of work he is doing on other 2.2 issues, we shouldn't block on this

Right button context menu doesn't work in Opera or Chrome
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1274
I'll have a look into this one today

Avoiding login window in an application using flexible fusion weblayout
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1021
I will ping Mike for his thoughts about this