[mapguide-internals] Benchmark (WMS Shootout) Styling

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun Jul 11 06:55:35 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've done some initial work on the styling.  Working from the default shape
files hamstrings us a bit; will have much more flexibility with the
best-effort version.

I haven't had a chance to do the onramps/offramps or the text labels,
haven't set up any scale ranges, and haven't configured the layers for WMS.
 I don't think I'm going to get a chance to work on this in the coming week,
so if someone else wants to pick up where I left off, that would be good.
 Here's a package with some demo data and the styling I've done so far:

http://www.jasonbirch.com/temp/BarcelonaTest_Jason_20100711.mgp

I'm 100% sure that the styling is not optimized :)