[mapguide-internals] Please review RFC 104 - Support Visual Studio 2010

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jul 14 22:46:45 EDT 2010

Last time I tried to do a build with Express I didn't even get all the
way through FDO. I think that FDO may have resolved those problems
since.  I would definitely see value in having MapGuide build in
Express.

Some people may also not be able to install 2010 yet due to existing
support requirements, corporate policy, etc. It is still VERY early in
the 2010 release cycle.

I guess that as long as we documented how to build MapGuide with VSE
and established rapids upgrades as our community norm I'd be OK with
that.