[mapguide-internals] [SoC] Update on Mapguide

Rohit Razdan rrrazdan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:56:51 EDT 2010

Hi all,

The last week, with the compilation done, I made changes to the windows
build process of Mapguide, making it possible to compile with a different
xerces and dbxml. I also made packages for xerces, xalan and dbxml. The
tentative plan for this week is to now attempt GCC 4.4 compilation and
continue with the testing for the dbxml upgrade in parallel, My main problem
right now is that I have lost access to my Linux development machine. Me and
my mentor have arranged to make alternate arrangements. Besides, I will be
moving to a new city so in the forthcoming week, I anticipate 2-3 days lost,
while I settle in and arrange for internet.

Regards
Rohit