[mapguide-internals] Windows 7 - using program data folders rather than program files

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Jul 20 17:58:01 EDT 2010

Is appdata universally available, or would we make that default for
the Win7+ installs only?
I think we could expand AppData to the full local path in the
installer as the default install location for these data areas;
serverconfig wouldn't need to pick it up for the paths referenced
there.

We were looking at this here a while back and ran into problems with
XP and 7 equivalent env vars, but that may have been for user data,
not app data.