[mapguide-internals] Inclusion of ArcSDE Provider

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Jul 22 17:23:01 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

I can rollback to FDO 3.5 RC1 if you feel more confident with officially released binaries.

At some point, I was planning to take on the official open source builds for FDO.  This would give MapGuide a little more freedom to incorporate FDO fixes as they become available.  I already have Win32, Win64, and CentOS5 32 bit builds created from branches/3.5 last week.  I think the only provider I am missing is ArcSDE.

I believe http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1382 will require at least a build fix for the PostgreSQL and PostGIS Providers on Linux so we will need another build of FDO before the final release.

Would you like me to move this discussion to fdo-internals?