[mapguide-internals] Re: The coordinate system initialization failed

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sat Jun 12 22:06:11 EDT 2010

I'm guessing that Trevor's comment about Postgres version dependencies may
be right on.  If so, annoying.  I know the rationale behind using old
versions of Linux for enterprise, but...

Only other thing I can think of:

- make a backup copy of your providers.xml file
- remove any providers that you do not use from the providers.xml file
- restart MapGuide service (and maybe Apache too)

Jason