[mapguide-internals] RFC Review - RFC 96: QuickPlot solution for both Ajax and Fusion viewers

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun Jun 20 17:30:25 EDT 2010

I don't really have a preference. I'm sure there's a line somewhere between
pragmatic and ideal :)

I wonder if it would make sense to refactor some of the Fusion back-end code
so that output functions are shared between the print / save as dwf /
quickprint widgets, but I guess it's not a big deal as most widgets are
pretty self-contained.

Jason