[mapguide-internals] Re: Getting closer with 64 bit installer

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Jun 28 12:46:54 EDT 2010

Hi Crispin,

With Jason's help I made a bunch of WiX changes late last night.  See http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/4986.  The installer should be more 64 bit compliant now.  However, I am getting nasty behaviour with both the PHP and .Net web extensions now http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1388.

I will send a follow up post once I've figured out what is going on.  I will try the create session from the web tier test pages.  Does Enumerate Resources work for you?