[mapguide-internals] Re: Getting closer with 64 bit installer

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Jun 28 14:20:07 EDT 2010

Ok.  Here's an update.  After more debugging I narrowed down what was causing the crash.  IIS wasn't picking up the Mentor dictionary path immediately after the installation.  A !!REEEEBOOOT!! of the machine solved the issue.  I have posted a new build to

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/MapGuideOpenSource-2.2.0.4982-Beta1-x64.exe

So far, I have been able to validate the following:

Windows 2008 R2 IIS/.Net
- MapAgent test pages work
- Site Administrator works
- Maestro can connect
- Sheboygan Basic map loads, pans, zooms, selects, buffers

Windows 2008 R2 IIS/PHP
- MapAgent test pages work
- Site Administrator works
- Maestro can connect
- Sheboygan Basic map loads, pans, zooms, selects
  Issue: Buffer fails to display
- Sheboygan Fusion map loads, pans, zooms, selects, buffers

I will try to do some Apache testing later today.