[mapguide-internals] Moving more config options into MapDefintion Resource Headers (RFC?)

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Mar 26 22:24:12 EDT 2010

I think I like the idea of storing properties separate from the
definition but not fully clear on it yet.

I'd also love to see base map (tile set definition?) as a separate
resource that could be easily referenced from multiple mapdefinitions,
safe from accidental deletion, etc...

This could take advantage of resource header to define tile dimensions
and format?