[mapguide-internals] /branches root directory reserved only for MapGuide?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon May 3 12:30:45 EDT 2010

I'm not sure why it is important that the branch structure matches the
trunk. MapGuide (and its related installer) is a distinct product from
Maestro, so the MapGuide version numbers don't make sense. We've
already adopted this product-based system under tags.

Ideally we'd have a separate svn tree (and Trac) for Maesto, but
didn't persue this at the time. Should this be revisited?