[mapguide-internals] /branches root directory reserved only for MapGuide?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon May 3 17:16:09 EDT 2010

Ignoring :)

(Maestro is generally backwards-compatible)

Maestro is on a totally different release cycle than MapGuide. I
wouldn't want to see the next+1 version of Maestro not be able to do a
full-version jump (as feature additions justify) just to keep its
version numbering in sync with MapGuide.

We should do a better job of communicating Maestro's version
compatibility though, in the wiki and on the splash screen...