[mapguide-internals] Re: PATCH: MgNullableProperty XML serialization fix

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon May 3 19:30:55 EDT 2010

Has there been any more discussion or work on this?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/708

<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/708>This has been a constant
annoyance for me, and I'd love to see it addressed one way or another for
2.2.

It looks like JSON has an explicit null concept, indicated with the keyword
*null* rather than by omitting the value part of the key/value pair.

http://www.json.org/

Jason