[mapguide-internals] /branches root directory reserved only for MapGuide?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon May 3 19:36:12 EDT 2010

Here's Jackie's manifesto :)

http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/04/fdo-toolbox-is-dead-long-live-fdo.html

The recent additions for data inspection (which has a dependency on fixing
null value returns for the web tier) is particularly interesting to me; I
often need to do something like this before deciding how to theme a new data
set, and used FDO Toolbox on the server for this:

http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-familiar.html

<http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-familiar.html>Jason