[mapguide-internals] RE: /branches root directory reserved only for MapGuide?

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue May 4 10:42:53 EDT 2010

Hey Jackie.

I guess it makes sense that Maestro is more likely to lag behind any schema changes so the UI may not always support the latest schema version. I guess about the best you can do is determine the max version supported by Maestro and attempt to save stuff against the server using that version: the server should support it. Of course as you said it looks like the code has some issues in order to be able to support different versions.

This really does sound like an issue for another day.

Dave