[mapguide-internals] RE: GCC 4.4 and Oem upgrade

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon May 10 12:24:47 EDT 2010

Me too, with the addition that we should maintain a page on the wiki
indicating latest tested/supported versions.  There will likely be cases
where newer versions of libraries are released that aren't compatible with
MapGuide, and it would be a good idea to have an easy way for folks to
verify they are using supported versions when they run into problems.

I'm assuming that the package tools allow you to specify a minimum required
version as well?

Jason