[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.2 Beta

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon May 10 13:17:28 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Based on the PSC meeting last week http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/PscMeeting05-06-2010, I am planning to do the MGOS 2.2 Beta builds by the end of the week.  As a result, it looks as though RFC 90 will not make MGOS 2.2.

I was planning to branch for MGOS 2.2 tomorrow.  Alternatively, we could wait until the RC phase before branching.  Will anyone need to check new code into trunk before the end of June?  If so, we may need to branch before RC.