[mapguide-internals] Re: Participation in FOSS4G WMS Shoot-out

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri May 14 23:44:09 EDT 2010

knowing what the weakness's are is a good thing IMHO

while i think sql lite blows SDF & SHP out of the water,
i have found that SDF and SHP do seem to be pretty
equivalent in performance

i have a couple of linode servers available if we wanted to
setup a test bed and give it a whirl, all the data is available

what exactly is our WMS status, in terms of versions supported
and standards compliance versus latest standards?