[mapguide-internals] Re: Participation in FOSS4G WMS Shoot-out

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed May 19 13:55:00 EDT 2010

Thanks for the answer Bruce.

So it seems that there is no technical reason stopping MapGuide from
participating in the WMS Shoot-out. Of course there is the question of
availability of resources which I fully appreciate since it's an issue
for all of us.

The benchmarking team is already late on its schedule and needs formal
answers/commitments from all teams ASAP. Could we get an official answer
from the MapGuide Dev/PSC team? Everybody would love if MapGuide could
join the fun, but if that's not possible then the benchmarking team
would like to have an official answer that they can refer to when they
have to explain in front of ~1,000 people why software A, B or C was not
involved.

Thanks, and sorry for being persistent. I promise it's the last time I ask.

Daniel