[mapguide-internals] Participation in FOSS4G WMS Shoot-out

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:46:20 EDT 2010

so here's the test specs

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2009

they are testing with JMeter which i have some experience with

symbols are here
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/esri/icons/

the layers look pretty simple

shall we create a google-code project?

do we bother with Raster? or use this as a test case for Trevor's GDAL project?

--
Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director