[mapguide-internals] Re: [mapguide-users] Re: We are pleased to announce our Mapguide projects iSlovenija, iObcina and iKomunala

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon May 31 14:15:18 EDT 2010

Some of those starred functions look really useful, we should figure out how
to add them post 2.2 branch.

http://www.islovenija.com/about/

I'm not sure whether the scope of these changes will require RFCs, or just
tickets with patches attached for review.  Anyone else have ideas?  I think
including Ext JS would be a non-trivial change.

Either way, the general steps to contributing to the MapGuide code base are
outlined here:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/developer.html

Jason