[mapguide-internals] Some questions about mapguide sessions

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 04:34:43 EST 2010

Hi Trevor,

I'm indeed not getting the full build number.
This is the PHP version of your pseudo code snippet (it could be
useful to other reader)

<?php
        require_once('../mapviewerphp/constants.php');
        require_once('../mapviewerphp/layerdefinitionfactory.php');

        $admin = new MgServerAdmin();
        $userInfo = new MgUserInformation($username,$password);
        $admin->Open("127.0.0.1", $userInfo);
        $version = $admin->GetSiteVersion();
        $admin->Close();
        echo $version;
?>

I obtain the string  "2.2.0.0".

Exactly the same result that I obtain from "Web Tier Tests" > "Site" >
"GetSiteVersion" (the official API?)
Should I open a bug?

> For the crashes on Linux, can you try running the MapGuide 2.2 RC1 build
> from a command shell using mgserver.sh with the following setting in serverconfig.ini?
> This may provide some call stack information on the crash if it is memory related:
>
> [GeneralProperties]
> LinuxMemDebug = 1

Great.
I'll try it and report it back the results, if any

Regards,

Gabriele