[mapguide-internals] Re: MapGuide 2.2 RC1 build

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Fri Oct 8 09:33:44 EDT 2010

I don't see anything in my error.log

I have set the RenderSelectionBatchSize from the default of 100 to 1000

I have less than 100 object (about 900) in my dataset

I still see memory grow with the selecting/deselecting many objects in the
AJAX viewer.

I'm not saying this is new in 2.2, but I do think there is a leak there
somewhere.

The connections on port 2811 and 2812 are limited to two.

GetFdoCacheInfo doesn't show anything untoward - though when monitoring
MapGuide I don't like to use MapGuide server functions- it's a bit too
Schrödinger's Cat !