[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 RC1 build in two weeks

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Sep 10 13:57:57 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

You're probably going to hate me...  Paul let me create the Fusion 2.2 branch a couple of months ago so that I could get an interim build out the door for MapGuide.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/log/branches/fusion-2.2

Is there anything we need to port from trunk?  I suppose we could delete the branch and recreate it from trunk but I'm not sure the new QuickPlot feature is supposed to go into 2.2.  That's a MapGuide 2.3 feature.