[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 RC1 build in two weeks

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Sep 10 14:29:08 EDT 2010

As long as QuickPlot isn't replacing existing functionality and isn't
referenced in the MapGuide templates, I don't see any real harm in it
coming along for the ride.

We still have considerable stability and functionality issues with
raster display, but apparently not enough community buy-in ($$$) to
address it.

Jason