[mapguide-internals] RE: Image size limitation in RenderingService

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 15 09:43:14 EDT 2010

The change to RasterAdapter was made 5 years ago.  At the time MapGuide Open Source was under development and only supported a DWF Viewer based client, and the image size limit made sense.  Now that we have image based clients, and also hardware display resolutions have increased over the years, the image size check should probably be changed.

Walt