[mapguide-internals] RE: MapGuide 2.2 RC2

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Thu Jan 27 15:29:51 EST 2011

1586 -> Possibly one demo site.  Nothing major.  But is a minor fix, so why not?

1583 -> We don't do tiled maps here.  We have ample performance without them.

1582 -> Sheboygan is just a sample dataset.  Is it something with the dataset or the code?

1535 -> What is Linux?  <G>.

A couple of days is not going to hurt us.  A couple of months might...I would hate to see the ship schedule slip like last year's did just to keep adding stuff.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW