[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 119 is ready for reveiw

Sam Wang Sam.Wang at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 22 03:27:06 EDT 2011

Hi Zac,

Yes, it will pass the same data to the client, as long as HTTP API will not be changed.
I don't quite understand  "enable bypassing the mini popup and simply launch the url immediately ". I don't know much about viewer, does it mean that current viewer pops up a context menu or tooltip, and then jump to a hyperlink?

Thanks,
Sam